At Abode Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest, and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to patients and families, with focused attention given to individual needs and preferences. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry working with us. Join a team that works together to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
We are seeking a Full-time Physical Therapist for our Pueblo, CO team. This position will primarily work Monday-Friday daytime hours at a full-time status.
Job duties of this rewarding position include:
· Providing physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care
· Initiating physical therapy program and instructing other personnel and/or family/caregiver members as appropriate
· Preparing and submitting clinical and progress summaries
· Providing in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed
· Participating in discharge planning
· Supervising Physical Therapy Assistants according to policy and state regulations
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
· Graduate of a physical therapist education program approved by CAPTE or successor organization
· Licensed to practice as physical therapist in the state of Colorado
· 2 years of experience in adult physical therapy in a rehab or acute setting
· Home Health experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $88,669.84 – $102,670.34 per year