Our Home Health Physical Therapists are the heart of our organization who support patients by providing physical therapy services and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure patients and families experience optimal care and service. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the healthcare industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. Apply today!
We are seeking a PRN Physical Therapist to serve home health patients in the Grand Junction area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care
- Initiating physical therapy program and instructing other personnel and/or family/caregiver members as appropriate
- Preparing and submitting clinical and progress summaries
- Providing in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed
- Participating in discharge planning
- Supervising Physical Therapy Assistants according to policy and state regulations
- Ensuring compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of a physical therapist education program approved by CAPTE with current licensure to practice in state of operation
- 2 years of experience in adult physical therapy
- Home health experience preferred
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence