Home Health Care
At Abode Hospice & Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first‑class care to the warmest, most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health care services in Colorado, thoughtfully tailored to patients and families, with focused attention given to individual needs and preferences.
What is home health?
At Abode Home Health, we understand that each patient has unique needs. We also understand there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution when it comes to healthcare. Home Health is a great option for those who need extra assistance, but do not need to be in a hospital or other care facility. Our services can help patients avoid unnecessary hospitalizations, speed up recovery time, and allow them to stay in their own homes where they can feel safe and secure.
The Home Health option allows patients to recover from an illness in the comfort of their own home. The patient can remain independent, continue their daily routine, and recover with a low level of stress. We want patients and loved ones to be confident in the care they receive so we evaluate their homes during the initial assessment to ensure there are not any hazards.
- Each care plan will be unique and specially tailored to fit a patient’s needs
- We will provide a clear explanation of each part of the care plan
- Physicians, nurses, therapists, and other members of the care team will work closely together and adjust care plans as necessary
- We will place the emotional and physical well-being of the patient as our first priority
Who is eligible for home health?
Patients may be eligible if:
- There is a physician’s order for skilled home health services
- The patient is homebound